Saturday, August 29, 2009

Huggies versus Pampers, size 3 versus size 4s

UG!!
I have been having the hardest time trying to find the perfect brand and size for Devy! And I only find out when I have already spent 20 bucks on a box of diapers and then have to go through poop on clothes for two weeks... I finally found a right fit for her! Huggies size 4! Pampers could not even hold her "stuff" in! So I resorted to huggies (even though they are a little more expensive) size 4.

Then the other day I was at a play group with a few girls and their girls in my complex and she has two year old twins that are still in size 3. HMMM I think maybe Devy can handle size 3 since she is sooo much younger! My gut tells me NO but I do it anyway... CRAP literally EVERYWHERE! I now have to change her diaper almost every hour! Okay its not that bad but if I let a little poo sit for even a few falling downs and crawling arounds then there is poop on her clothes!

So now I have accepted that I HAVE to buy the bigger diapers and suck it up. It is NOT about the weight of your kid it is about the QUANTITY of their "outings"

Devy is totally going to hate me when I show this to one of her boyfriends in 16 years...

No comments:

16 months

16 months

15 months

15 months

12 months

12 months
Birthday

11 months

11 months
Future basketball player

9 months

9 months

Devy 8 months

Devy 8 months

6 months

6 months

5 months

5 months
The other outfit for Christmas fom Uncle Bryan, her says princess

5 Months

5 Months
Christmas Present from Uncle Bryan

4 Months

4 Months
All Smiles

13 months

13 months

Devy Month 2

Devy Month 2
Her cute little bow

Devy 1 Month

Devy 1 Month
She loves her Daddy

2 weeks

2 weeks
I look way tired but this is the only family pic we have of when she is this little. She looks tired too...