Friday, February 19, 2010

Change

So I decided that I needed a change in my life. Maybe it was because I am getting bigger and my blond highlights roots were now 6 inches... and I didn't want to pay the money to get them touched up... yes I am a cheepwad... anywho

So what did I do? Well I went to Walmart bought a box of dye for 2 bucks and had my friend Jessica dye my hair. It actually turned out WAY darker than this. This is after 3 washes. But at first my hair was almost BLACK!! I was a little scared. I am starting to like the lighter color though so it was a good choice.








































Then a few days later I was not feeling too good about the hair because it was STILL VERY unhealthy because, after an enlightening conversation with the lovely sister Leslie, I hadn't cut my hair since I was 5 months pregnant with DEVY!! That is almost TWO YEARS!! I couldn't believe it. So Les convinced me, somehow, that it would be this GREAT idea to get those really cute trendy bangs "all the cool girls have" lol... I don't know why I let her talk me into them... Oh wait yeah I do... It's because she is a fashion guru and I should always listen to her! DUH! lol.

So, I made an appointment... all in all I got a total of 3 inches cut off and new bangs. At first I didn't know what to think about them... I felt like a 5 year old with a new-school-year hair cut. But after a couple of days I think I have finally accepted them into my face family and they are starting to grow on me. A lot of people have seen me and not recognized me or they have (for a split second) wondered to Lance's new girlfriend was lol...

It has also helped that everyone I see (the girls anyway) have told me that they LOVE me new bangs and that they are way cute. So I think I will give them a couple more days and if I still like them I guess they wont be banished to a hair clip on top of my head.




















Right after I got home from the new hair cut. I didn't know if I liked it yet... At this moment it was a love/hate relationship every other time I looked at them in the mirror
















This is me trying to be sexy when I sent a pic to my sister to show her my new look... Just look at the bangs...

No comments:

16 months

16 months

15 months

15 months

12 months

12 months
Birthday

11 months

11 months
Future basketball player

9 months

9 months

Devy 8 months

Devy 8 months

6 months

6 months

5 months

5 months
The other outfit for Christmas fom Uncle Bryan, her says princess

5 Months

5 Months
Christmas Present from Uncle Bryan

4 Months

4 Months
All Smiles

13 months

13 months

Devy Month 2

Devy Month 2
Her cute little bow

Devy 1 Month

Devy 1 Month
She loves her Daddy

2 weeks

2 weeks
I look way tired but this is the only family pic we have of when she is this little. She looks tired too...