Sunday, July 24, 2011

Philadelphia

The move has been kind of crazy. But we will survive. We have a friend living with us right now so I cant completely unpack my house for another couple of weeks. If you have had boxes all over your house before and you can do nothing about it, it gets kind of frustrating. All in all though I am glad to help someone in need because I know I would appreciate it if someone did it for us.

I tried to go to center city last week but I got really overwhelmed by the traffic and the no parking so I drove around for 30 minutes and then told my GPS to take us home... lol

I did go and buy a membership to the Please Touch Museum. I heard that it was awesome for the kids and that you can spend hours in it. So we are excited to do that.

We also have a little fenced in back yard, except the people before us didn't take care of it, so it is all over grown. And so I broke down again and bought a week whacker so we can actually play in the back yard.

And another one was we bought a laptop since Lance accidently left the Ipod in the back of a taxi and I had no connection to the internet. You don't realize how much you rely on it until it is gone. HOpefully this spending will not become a habit since living in this huge city is already expensive enough.

Wish me luck and hope that I don't get mugged.

PS oh yeah and there is literally no parking on our street so I have to walk 5 blocks to park the dang car... I cant believe I complained about walking 100 feet to get to our garage... lol I dont know if I will even leave the house in the winter time. As it is, I wait till the weekend to run errands with Lance since it is easier to handle two kids and all that walking around with two parents to two kids instead of one.

Peace out

1 comment:

Amy and Andy said...

Oh McKenzie! Sounds like you are doing your best! Good luck lady!

16 months

16 months

15 months

15 months

12 months

12 months
Birthday

11 months

11 months
Future basketball player

9 months

9 months

Devy 8 months

Devy 8 months

6 months

6 months

5 months

5 months
The other outfit for Christmas fom Uncle Bryan, her says princess

5 Months

5 Months
Christmas Present from Uncle Bryan

4 Months

4 Months
All Smiles

13 months

13 months

Devy Month 2

Devy Month 2
Her cute little bow

Devy 1 Month

Devy 1 Month
She loves her Daddy

2 weeks

2 weeks
I look way tired but this is the only family pic we have of when she is this little. She looks tired too...