Sunday, September 16, 2012

Blind Obedience

So I need to rant a little bit.

It has been a while since I have been asked if "Oh you don't do that because it is against your religion?"

When I was younger I said "yeah" But now that I am a little older I really dislike that quesiton.  And I REALLY dislike having to answer it with a simple "yes"

There is SO MUCH MORE to "against my religion"

My answer is: yes my church says no, but I have made the decision personally and spiritually.  But how do you answer a question like this without sounding self righteous?

If there is something I am "told not to do" I hope you know me well enough that I would actually study it out personally and spiritually and then make the decision that I know and believe is right for ME.

I don't do this to judge others because who I am to do that.  I do it because it is a personal decision that is between me and my God.

So to avoid sounding to preachy, I will end this tyraid.


No comments:

16 months

16 months

15 months

15 months

12 months

12 months
Birthday

11 months

11 months
Future basketball player

9 months

9 months

Devy 8 months

Devy 8 months

6 months

6 months

5 months

5 months
The other outfit for Christmas fom Uncle Bryan, her says princess

5 Months

5 Months
Christmas Present from Uncle Bryan

4 Months

4 Months
All Smiles

13 months

13 months

Devy Month 2

Devy Month 2
Her cute little bow

Devy 1 Month

Devy 1 Month
She loves her Daddy

2 weeks

2 weeks
I look way tired but this is the only family pic we have of when she is this little. She looks tired too...