Monday, March 18, 2013

Week 6

Hey friends!
Last Tuesday (which was week 5 of course) I hurt my back.  It hurt pretty bad.  I was doing these sideways plank things and then my back popped and it was all over.  So I went to the Chiropractor on Wednesday morning since I got NO sleep the night before because I had shooting pain from my lower back down through my knees everytime I moved.  AND since I am a light sleeper I had to get this problem fixed.

Becuase of this the doc said to take it easy for a few days since my back was still really swollen and it would be really easy to throw it out again.

He was pretty impressed that I made it 40 days without any injury.  Which I am too since I always pulled my quadriceps EVERY TIME within the first week of softball practice.  So I think I am pretty awesome.

I took pictures but I am going to redo last week workouts since I only got through three days.  It totally kicked my butt today just-so-ya-know... haha





No comments:

16 months

16 months

15 months

15 months

12 months

12 months
Birthday

11 months

11 months
Future basketball player

9 months

9 months

Devy 8 months

Devy 8 months

6 months

6 months

5 months

5 months
The other outfit for Christmas fom Uncle Bryan, her says princess

5 Months

5 Months
Christmas Present from Uncle Bryan

4 Months

4 Months
All Smiles

13 months

13 months

Devy Month 2

Devy Month 2
Her cute little bow

Devy 1 Month

Devy 1 Month
She loves her Daddy

2 weeks

2 weeks
I look way tired but this is the only family pic we have of when she is this little. She looks tired too...