Monday, March 4, 2013

Week 4

Week four!!

So it is week four and I have really bulked.  My pictures don't show my progress as well because I look the same size but I SWEAR I have a ton more definition.  I am starting to get the line between my abs! I mean I still have chubs on top of them but my six pack is definitely goin' from the back of the fridge to the FRONT people!!

I am still only down 2 pounds but I really think it is because of my muscle gain...

PS Lance is HOME!!!! He got here almost 2 days ago and we are so excited! Also he started Insanity today too! I dont know if he wants me to post pics but I will ask and then hopefully start posting his progress too! Good luck us!!


Things I have noticed is my double chin is pretty much gone! (Can I get a hallelujah) My butt has some-what lifted, there is more space in between my thighs, and my arms are more toned! (PS I evidently put my shirt on backward... so the shirt is fitting differently)




No comments:

16 months

16 months

15 months

15 months

12 months

12 months
Birthday

11 months

11 months
Future basketball player

9 months

9 months

Devy 8 months

Devy 8 months

6 months

6 months

5 months

5 months
The other outfit for Christmas fom Uncle Bryan, her says princess

5 Months

5 Months
Christmas Present from Uncle Bryan

4 Months

4 Months
All Smiles

13 months

13 months

Devy Month 2

Devy Month 2
Her cute little bow

Devy 1 Month

Devy 1 Month
She loves her Daddy

2 weeks

2 weeks
I look way tired but this is the only family pic we have of when she is this little. She looks tired too...