Monday, February 25, 2013

Week Three!!!

Hey there friends!
I have finished week three!!
I have had a couple hiccups this week.  My knee started hurting so I haven't been jumping.  I did order a knee brace and it should be here in a couple of days.  Because of this I haven't been getting as good of a workout.  I didn't realize how much energy it takes to just keep jumping for 30 minutes... hah

Anywho, Lance wasn't going to be here for another two weeks but he got 6 days signed off by a doc in the clinic so right after clinic THIS FRIDAY he will be leaving Philadelphia to come to US for the last time!! SOO excited!!

I am a little nervous though.. silly huh! We have been married for 5 1/2 years and I am nervous to see Lance. haha.  I hope he likes me (said in a whiney high pitched voice)

I told him this dilemma last night and he was a little confused... lol


Also, my body is starting to bulk instead of slim so I might need to change something up...





1 comment:

Kayli Sue said...

"bulking up" is good! It means you are building muscle and muscle burns fat! So keep up the good work! You look great! I love these updates, they are motivating me to start insanity again.

16 months

16 months

15 months

15 months

12 months

12 months
Birthday

11 months

11 months
Future basketball player

9 months

9 months

Devy 8 months

Devy 8 months

6 months

6 months

5 months

5 months
The other outfit for Christmas fom Uncle Bryan, her says princess

5 Months

5 Months
Christmas Present from Uncle Bryan

4 Months

4 Months
All Smiles

13 months

13 months

Devy Month 2

Devy Month 2
Her cute little bow

Devy 1 Month

Devy 1 Month
She loves her Daddy

2 weeks

2 weeks
I look way tired but this is the only family pic we have of when she is this little. She looks tired too...