Sunday, February 3, 2013

INSANITY! Workout that is...

Okay, it is time.  I have officially entered body slimming zone.  Yes, I can do this.  If I have to keep a blog about it then that is what I am going to do.  I really don't know or think anyone looks at this blog anymore but that is okay.  I feel like if I have a before and after picture for me then I will be more willing to do this.

Reasons why: to look HOT.  I would like to look in the mirror everyday and say "Hey how you doin'" haha just kidding but seriously.  Also I just had a baby and since breastfeeding has done wonders for the first 12 pounds, I would LOVE to help the next 12 melt off just as fast.  (It took me 2 years to lose the last 12 of my last pregnancy... Let's see if I can beat that haha) Another reason is I will see my hubby in 5 weeks and I HAVE to start the LGN diet TODAY) (Side note: LGN means Look Good NAKED!!  This really worked for me the 6 weeks before I got married by losing 15 pounds)

Here we go.  I have been wanting to try the insanity workouts for a while now and decided that today is the day!!  I really didn't want to buy them for 150 BUCKS so what did I do??? I went to the handy dandy YOUTUBE!! YES you CAN find anything on YOUTUBE!! So I have now finished my day 1 workout.  And yes I did take pictures.  I will be kind and only post the ones with my shirt on... NO ONE wants to see the aftermath of a pregnancy only 7 weeks post-delivery (well maybe one person does ;) )

PS this isnt because I feel fat (Okay I do BUT I keep telling myself that I JUST had a baby 7 weeks ago and  I have doing pretty good so far) This is NOT a diet, it is a way to get HEALTHY. I H. A.T. E. the word diet.  and I HATE the word fat.  I am slightly overweight and I am decided to get BACK IN shape.  I am now speaking positively to myself.  I am NEVER alowed to tell myself I am ugly and fat (I did that for WAY too many years and it really didn't help. (It actually perpetuated an eating disorder) SO DON'T HATE YOURSELF.  I am learning to love ME for who I am and who I am BECOMMING.  Lets do this together.! (me, myself, and I) haha

Anywho if you want to do the workouts on youtube or if you have them show me some pictures (I'll show you mine!!)

STATS: Day 1
measurements:
Bust: 40
Waist: 35
Hips: 40.5
Butt: 42.5
Bicep: 12
Thigh: 24
Weight: 147

Insanity workout intervals: (I am numbering them since I cant remember what they are called at the moment)
It says Day 1 will be done on Day 1, 15, 36, 50, 63
1. 80
2. 35
3. 65
4. 15
5. 7
6. 15
7. 13
8. 30


And let's begin with a GOOD LUCK ME!


(Pictures to follow later I need to go feed a hungry infant...)

1 comment:

Veronica said...

Good for you McKenzie! I know how you feel! It took too long to lose the weight from Calvin (and I didn't even lose it all...dang!) But this time I am determined to talk nice to myself and be happy with me! Good luck, I will be watching your blog to see how it's going! : ) I hope you meet your goal for when you get to see Lance ; )

16 months

16 months

15 months

15 months

12 months

12 months
Birthday

11 months

11 months
Future basketball player

9 months

9 months

Devy 8 months

Devy 8 months

6 months

6 months

5 months

5 months
The other outfit for Christmas fom Uncle Bryan, her says princess

5 Months

5 Months
Christmas Present from Uncle Bryan

4 Months

4 Months
All Smiles

13 months

13 months

Devy Month 2

Devy Month 2
Her cute little bow

Devy 1 Month

Devy 1 Month
She loves her Daddy

2 weeks

2 weeks
I look way tired but this is the only family pic we have of when she is this little. She looks tired too...