Friday, February 15, 2013

Pictures

I put new pictures of week 1 and 2 side by side so you (and I) could see the difference (in the previous entry).  I couldn't see it before but now I can!! Thanks Picasa (and youtube for explaining it to me on how to do it)!!

I really didn't want to work out this morning but now that I have seen these I am motivated again to keep going!  Enjoy!!

PS I found the Insanity workout DVDs on EBAY for only 41 BUCKS!! So guess who got INSANITY for Valentines day??? ME!!

Also I found a girl on youtube that does beginning to advanced Pilates and yoga.  I tried a couple videos (ranges from 9 to 30 minutes) with my sister in law and they were awesome!!

Here is her youtube page! Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/user/blogilates



No comments:

16 months

16 months

15 months

15 months

12 months

12 months
Birthday

11 months

11 months
Future basketball player

9 months

9 months

Devy 8 months

Devy 8 months

6 months

6 months

5 months

5 months
The other outfit for Christmas fom Uncle Bryan, her says princess

5 Months

5 Months
Christmas Present from Uncle Bryan

4 Months

4 Months
All Smiles

13 months

13 months

Devy Month 2

Devy Month 2
Her cute little bow

Devy 1 Month

Devy 1 Month
She loves her Daddy

2 weeks

2 weeks
I look way tired but this is the only family pic we have of when she is this little. She looks tired too...