Monday, February 4, 2013

Seven Minutes

If you know me, you know the voice I would say this in (atleast my sister knows how I would say this.... She hears it a lot when I am really excited)

oh. MY-GOSH! I think I almost died today.

But seriously.  Today is Day TWO of insanity and my legs are SHAKING!!!  I couldn't even finish (or do) some of the sections.  There was a point where you had to stand up and jump then get down and do 4 (I TELLYOU FOUR) push ups then go into a plank and run your feet... um and then do that like a crazy person on speed for a whole minute.  Then repeat until you want to cry or laugh at yourself because who in-thier-right-mind would want to do this to themselves.

Well I do.  I will admit it.  Seven minutes I TELL YOU seven minutes in I wanted to say FORGET THIS! This crap is too hard.  Then I reminded myself that this is what getting back into shape feels like.  I know this feeling, this feeling and I, we have met many times.  And every time I say we are NOT friends and we will NEVER meet again.  Then this friend just looks at me and chuckles and says, you joke (in a weird high pitched soft voice), just wait till you have another baby... Oh yeah.

I just have to suffer for two weeks and then I will feel my body remembering what it feels like to be in shape and then I will be an AWESOME INSANITY WORKOUT GENIUS.  Or maybe I wont get tired until minute 15... lol

PS here is the youtube link if you want to try it out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7biJ5p-d9Tc

No comments:

16 months

16 months

15 months

15 months

12 months

12 months
Birthday

11 months

11 months
Future basketball player

9 months

9 months

Devy 8 months

Devy 8 months

6 months

6 months

5 months

5 months
The other outfit for Christmas fom Uncle Bryan, her says princess

5 Months

5 Months
Christmas Present from Uncle Bryan

4 Months

4 Months
All Smiles

13 months

13 months

Devy Month 2

Devy Month 2
Her cute little bow

Devy 1 Month

Devy 1 Month
She loves her Daddy

2 weeks

2 weeks
I look way tired but this is the only family pic we have of when she is this little. She looks tired too...